Pop to the Shops Board Game by Orchard Games. Help children learn about handling money and giving change with this fun shopping game.
Race and count your 3D character from shop to shop, using play money to buy lots of different items! The winner is the first person to collect 6 items on their board. This fun board game offers older Orchard Toys fans longer and more varied gameplay than some of our traditional matching games.
Children will learn about handling money and giving change as well as developing their imagination as they take on the roles of shop keeper and banker, playing with realistic pretend money. They will also be taught about good manners, as they must say 'please' and 'thank you' to the shopkeeper every time they buy an item!
Suitable for ages 5-9 and for 2-4 players.
- Encourages Discussion
- Promotes Imaginative Play
- Develops Number and Counting Skills
- Encourages Observational Skills
- Develops Personal and Social Skills
- 2-4 players
- Suitable for ages 5-9 years old
- Teacher tested and an Orchard Games Best Seller!