This fantastic Janod I Learn To Count Puzzle comprises a giant puzzle of approximately 100cm length by 12cm in width, with 10 pieces in cardboard and 10 numbers in wood.
Each piece has a number that corresponds to the number of animals on it (an elephant, 2 lions, 3 donkeys etc.). This puzzle is perfect for teaching children how to count to 10, and for developing their fine motor skills.
It also includes a handy cotton bag for keeping the number wooden pieces safe which can also be played with separately.
Beautifully made, Janod is a French toy company that create traditional games and colourful wooden toys, especially designed for children’s development through play.
- Includes 10 cardboard pieces approximately 3mm thick
- Includes 10 numbers in wood approximately 10mm thick
- Includes cotton bag for numbers
- Encourages reading, writing and counting skills
- Develops co-ordination and motor skills
- Puzzle size approximately 100cm by 12cm
- Suitable from 3 to 6 years